Do you want to write for The Get In Shape Girl’s Blog?
Hey guys and girls - Thank you for your interest in writing for The Get In Shape Girl’s Blog
Do you have a passion for fitness?
Do you have a passion for sharing what you know with others?
Then there might be a spot for you to contribute to our community.
- You have to write one article per week with a commitment of 3 months
- There will be a one month trial period for you to demonstrate your passion for the fitness industry
- Your blog posts must be a minimum of 500 words.
- Your contributions cannot be plagiarized and must be created for This Blog Only (you will be able to link to it)
Criteria needed to apply:
- Currently in the fitness industry
- You have successfully built a blog/product/service related to Fitness/Personal Health Development
- Great writing/story telling skills
- These criteria will allow you to share, connect and grow with The Get In Shape Girl online community
What is in it for you?
- In exchange for your guest blogs, you will enjoy exposure to thousands of daily readers and Facebook “likes” who visit this site
- You will get the opportunity to promote your own blog, Facebook Page, Twitter, Linked In and Email Newsletter sign up form.
- Potential for cash payments when your efforts directly impact the financial success of this site
Your primary reason for applying for this position is to give back to the fitness community and those who want to learn from us. If this sounds like you and you are willing to put the time and effort in without asking for anything in return except a big huge hug and a thank you from me and the people in our community — then please apply.
How to Apply
If this sounds like it is up your alley then please get in touch with us.
Please provide a few links to samples of your writings to see if we are on the same page. We are looking for people who are similar to The Get In Shape Girl’s style — good communicators, provide value, and lead with your heart.
Please direct your interest to:
I really look forward to hearing from you, making a new friend, and taking this journey together.
The Get In Shape Girl